Jobs at:County Finance Limited
Deadline of this Job:
31 August 2021
Date Posted: Friday, July 30, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Roles / Responsibilities
• Manage cash controls and maintain book-keeping up-to-date.
• Reconcile bank statements.
• Manage petty cash expenses and records.
• Prepare requisition and retirement of funds as approved.
• Follow up on outstanding payments for both corporate and individual.
• Review and process client payments, including electronic payments and check deposits.
• Monitor payments into the company’s account to ensure that the accurate amount is remitted.
• Attend finance meeting for budgeting and projection purposes.
• Summarize and prepare financial status and transactions reports, including a profit and loss statement, and other necessary reports
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements;
• Avoid legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
• Setting up and updating customer’s payments records.
• Management of Loan process & collections
• Appraise, evaluate, and take inventory of company assets while maintaining an asset register.
• Recording office expenditures and ensuring expenses are within the set budget.
• Investigate irregularities in financial transactions and prepare reports summarizing the findings
• Report to superior all activities regarding accounting, treasury and budgeting provisions.
• Discharge any other duty as may be assigned by management.
• Bachelor's Degree, HND, OND qualification with 1 - 3 years relevant work experience.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Account Assistant" as the subject of the mail.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.