Jobs at:Pyramids Diagnostics Services
Deadline of this Job:
31 August 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, July 29, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Pyramids Diagnostics Services was established to meet the critical desire to bridge the gap in the diagnostic arm of the health sector in our environment. Increasingly, for lack of credible diagnostic apparatus and reliable laboratory investigative results in some health institutions, a missing link exist in the doctor's ability to arrive at leading clini...
Read more about this company
Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
• Providing support to the Accounting Department.
• Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail.
• Processing transactions, updating ledgers and budgets, etc.
• Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
• Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
• Create and update expense reports
• Maintain digital and physical financial records
• Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed
• Participate in quarterly and annual audits
• Assist with preparation of financial and statistical statements and reports
• Maintain confidentiality of all financial data
• Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work in order to ensure compliance with applicable standards
Requirements / Key Skills
• Minimum of HND in Accounting
• At least 2 years work experience.
• Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
• Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
• Required understanding ofAccounting and finance principles.
• Professional manner and strong ethical code.
• Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
• Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
• Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
• Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks)
• Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.