Account Assistant / Store Keeper
Jobs at:Afefeyeye Restaurant and Bar
Deadline of this Job:
01 November 2021
Date Posted: Friday, October 29, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Afefeyeye Restaurant and Bar
Afefeyeye Restaurant and Bar, a subsidiary of KAP Hub located in Ikeja, Lagos, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
• Providing support to the Finance officer in the Accounting Department.
• Performing basic administrative tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
• Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
• Preparing financial reports.
• Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
• Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
• Updating and maintaining procedural documentation
• In charge of storing food, beverage, and operational stock
• Responsible for completing requisition forms for inventory and supplies
• Report low stock levels to manager/supervisor promptly
• Perform inspection on deliveries to confirm quality, cleanliness, and freshness, and consistency throughout case lots
• Follow food safety and handling policies and procedures across all food-related areas
• Able to follow standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store's area of operation.
• Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
• Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
• Monitor PAR levels for all food items to ensure proper levels.
• Responsible for storage of both food & beverage and operational stock.
• Responsible for the day-to-day check on the storage facilities for upkeep and hygiene.
• Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note, and agreed quantity has been received.
• Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
• Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations.
B.Sc Degree with 2 - 4 years relevant work experience..
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.