Jobs at:Ascentech Services Limited
Deadline of this Job:
12 April 2022
Date Posted: Monday, April 04, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide managerial and oversight for all accounting functions
• Provide direction to all accounting staff under your supervision.
• Oversight include monitoring purchases compared to the budget, accounts payable, general ledger, payroll, and capital expenditures/equipment.
• Reconciliation of all cash accounts and monitoring of cash receipts and disbursements.
• Make business decisions that are financially responsible, accountable, justifiable, and defensible in accordance with organization policies and procedures.
• Overseeing the maintenance and reconciliation of Goods Receipts/ Invoice Receipt Account.
• Create and enhance financial policies and procedures across the accounting department as well as the wider Finance department.
Required Qualification and Experience
• First Degree must be in Accounting
• Must have Manufacturing Industry Background
• Minimum of 3 years’ core experience in accounting/management account
• Excellent strategic planning skills.
• Ability to work independently and highly meticulous.
• Ability to lead and manage a team effectively.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Knowledge of Oracle Financials or any other financial software.
Application Closing Date 12th April, 2022.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.