Deadline of this Job:
30 April 2022
Date Posted: Friday, April 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
• Bolt Food is looking for a passionate Account Manager to drive our business, developing, managing and growing our partner restaurants in Nigeria.
• As an Account Manager you will have a clear understanding of our key business goals and actively manage our partners to generate long-term value for our partners and the platform.
• In addition you also have to be a strong team player and willing to do things outside of the day-to-day work activities - driving local execution of our global projects or being the Country Manager’s right hand in managing our business priorities.
Your daily adventures will include:
• Manage, organize and negotiate eater-facing campaigns that will increase Bolt Food orders and revenue
• Analyze key performance metrics to gain insights and improve customer performance
• Forecast growth and evaluate the achievement of our business goals
• Execute and refine our operational strategy, solve daily commercial and operational issues
• Collaborate with the Sales & Partners Operations team to smoothly activate all restaurants
• Lead re-negotiation of restaurant contract conditions such as commission rates and campaign plans
• Work with cross functional departments to drive business growth (Campaigns, Partner Operations, Customer Service, Courier Operations)
we are looking for:
• 3-5 years of experience, preferably in Account Management, Consulting, Business Development, or similar roles
• Solid analytical skills: ability to interpret and present data to generate insights and support decision-making
• Never-settle mentality: proven track record of client success and consistently achieving critical metrics and revenue targets
• Commercial vein: ability to build and maintain long term professional relationships with business partners using listening, negotiation and persuasion skills
• Ownership: ability proactively find solutions to business problems
• Passion: drive to work with new technologies or with food tech
• Excellent communicator: ability to effectively communicate with many stakeholders involved
• Outstanding project manager: capable managing multiple projects, resources, priorities and time
• Minimum language requirements: Native or Business level English speaker
Why you’ll love it here:
• Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
• You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
• As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
• You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
• Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free Launch and more!
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.