Account Monitoring and Investigation Officer
Jobs at:First Bank of Nigeria
Deadline of this Job:
16 November 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, November 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Investigation of outstanding items on accounts post Settlement period
• Treat all enquiries on outstanding reconciliation issues to ensure timely resolutions
• Treat and process outstanding open items issues with all staff to ensure compliance
• Direct operators on the appropriate entries to raise in order to close open items
• Maintain sound accounting on all transactions and ensure they are compliant with international standards
• Daily matching process/closure of open items by Account Monitoring team on EPS accounts on TLM Corona within TAT specified.
• Manual reconciliation on EPS accounts not yet on TLM Corona.
• Resolve enquiries/issues raised by E business control team on reconciliation issues.
• First Degree in any discipline
• Minimum experience: 1 year relevant experience.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.