Account Officer & Admin
Jobs at:Institute of Credit Administration
Deadline of this Job:
31 July 2021
Date Posted: Friday, July 09, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A reputable institute into credit management is in urgent need of An Account and Admin Officer (A Chartered Accountant or a Partly Qualified Accountant in the professional final stage with ACA /ACCA Certification is an added advantage) with 5years and above experience in accounting and financial transactions.
The applicant must be VERSATILE with the following skills:
• Financial Statement Preparation, Reporting, Analysis and Interpretation.
• Management Account Reporting, Budgeting and Variance Analysis.
• Advanced Knowledge in Accounting Entries Treatment.
• Internal Controls, Auditing, Payroll Administration and Strategic Financial Planning.
• Advance Microsoft Office Suite Knowledge, Business Planning, Tax Planning & Management and Working Capital Management.
• Other responsibilities of the Account and Admin Officer will include the following:
• Daily imputation of financial entries into the accounting software
• Monthly Bank Reconciliation Statement, Reconciliation of Ledgers, and Resolving of the Differences.
• Banking transactions.
• Monitoring of Accounts Receivables and Payables.
• Administrational duties.
• Petty cash management.
• Proper daily filing system in the account department.
The following are a MUST for this application:
• The applicant should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
• The applicant should be versatile in the usage of accounting packages especially Sage 50/Sage ERP/ Peach tree.
• The applicant should be available to resume immediately if successful.
• The applicant should be very skilful in the usage of Advanced Microsoft Excel.
• The applicant should have worked in a structured organisation and familiar with the smooth running of the Account Department and the organisation as a whole.
• The applicant should be able to work independently or with little supervision after been fully inducted into the operations of the organisation and the account department.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.