Account Officer - International Trade Operations
Jobs at:Notore Chemical Industries Plc
Deadline of this Job:
25 June 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, June 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Collates all commercial and regulatory documents required by the company for the processing of an import and export transaction through the Nigerian banking system.
• Ensures that the import/export transaction documents are complete, compliant, and delivered timely to the relevant bank, in accordance with the regulatory requirements and in line with the terms and conditions of the transaction.
• Interfaces with our bankers on mallers relating to the processing of international trade fransactions.
• Liaises with foreign trade counterparties on behalf of the company on matters relating to the establishment and close-out of LCS.
• Maintains and manages the Export Expansion Grant Accounts
• Collates all documentation relating to Export Expansion Grant application and manages the application process in liaison with Government Relations Department
• Bachelor's Degree (minimum of Second class Upper Division) or its equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a related field from a reputable Institution
• 5 years working experience in a similor role, preferably in manufacturing,
• industrial or banking environment.
• Experience with ERP software required
• Professional accounting qualification (eg.. ACA, ACCA) is an added Advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.