Jobs at:Nsik Engineering Company Limited
Deadline of this Job:
29 October 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 27, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Bookkeeping, prepare, and record journal entries.
• Track income and expenses, and be able to prepare detailed revenue and expense reports when necessary.
• Complete monthly bank and revenue account reconciliations.
• Interface with managers and executives concerning questions and issues.
• Support external audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility.
• Daily reconciliation of accounts.
• Assist with monthly end Reconciliation of accounts (Purchases, sales, inventory, expenses, transfers, payments, deposits).
• Work to continuously improve accounting/finance procedures and internal controls.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting from an accredited university
• 3 year+ of working for a consumer finance company, Microfinance Company or a bank.
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent written and facial interpersonal, communication, and persuasion skills.
• Strong mathematical skills.
• Commitment to achieving performance goals.
• Familiarity and experience using accounting technology programs.
• Familiarity with tax accounting for finance companies in Nigeria, highly required.
• Great at time management, multitasking, and prioritizations skills.
• Familiarity with Tally ERP highly required.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfwcU4kPClziSQB4LKCWEgHTNQL2_zITAMRBnNQ2aAfHBuQOA/viewform
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.