Jobs at:White Soul Group
Deadline of this Job:
30 April 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
White Soul Group is a leading Automobile sales and logistics company with presence in over 3 locations across Nigeria. We offer first tier automobile sales and after sales, dedicated haulage and fleet management services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Locations: Ikeja - Lagos, Cross River
Employment Type: Full-time
• The Account Officer would be organized and detail-oriented and would be responsible for managing and the reporting of financial information for the assigned location, ensuring that cost is properly managed and all payments due to the organization are fully recovered.
• Posting transactions into the accounting softwares.
• Ensuring daily updating of bills payable and reporting.
• Updating cash and transfer payment Vouchers (excel format)with supporting documents.
• Maintain Fixed asset register and asset valuation.
• Responsible for updating payment of contract workers and payment.
• Maintain and organize the filing system of the organization.
• Ensure that source documents are kept safely and securely.
• Prepare filing documents for tax.
• Other duties as delegated by senior management.
• Monitor office expenses, imprest and tally and enter cash receipts
• Preparing bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
• Bank statement reconciliation
• Any other duties as may be assigned
• Minimum of HND / B.Sc Degree in Finance / Accounting
• Mininimum of 2 years experience working as an Account Officer or similar role
• Experience in the transport/logistics industry is an added advantage
• Must be willing to relocate
• Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and finance management
• Ability to work with accounting software
• Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
• Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
• Skills to operate common office equipment
Application Closing Date 30th April, 2022.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.