Account and Finance Manager
Jobs at:An Indigenous Gas Company
Deadline of this Job:
01 July 2022
Date Posted: Monday, June 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The Account and Finance Manager will manage day-to-day finance operations of an Indigeneous Gas Company and will be involved in providing strategic guidance. The role holder will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of all finance, accounting, and reporting activities. The role reports directly to the CEO.
• Oversee all accounts, ledgers and reporting systems, ensuring compliance with appropriate standards and regulatory requirements
• Employ a system of responsible accounting, and internal controls to ensure the financial integrity of the Company
• Manage the budget planning and management process ensuring that expenditures are consistently aligned with established budgets
• Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the Company including revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, reports to banks/lenders
• Oversee and ensure the integrity of accounts payable, receivables, treasury, and tax workflows
• Manage monthly performance reporting and analysis of the Company’s performance against targets
• Oversee the production of ad-hoc and monthly reports, as well as financial statements and cash flow projections for use by Management
• Ensure that all balance sheet accounts are reconciled monthly, and a system of internal control is in place to facilitate a clean audit opinion with no audit adjustments or internal control deficiencies noted
• Oversee all payroll activity for staff, and assist in the design, implementation, and timely calculations of wage incentives, commissions, and salaries for the staff
• Collaborate with engineering and commercial teams to provide in-depth finance decision support, connecting the commercial and supply drivers to the finance impact.
• Maintain accurate and timely costing across all aspects of the production process.
• Ensure that the bill of materials reflect correct usage levels and carry out investigations of any variances
• Manage risks and opportunities and provide performance insights.
• Bachelor’s/HND degree in relevant field of study
• Professional qualifications ((CIMA, ACA, ACCA) is an added advantage
• Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
• Commercially minded professional with experience of a similar role within an Oil and Gas or
• Exposure/working knowledge of ERP systems
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Ability to communicate complex financial concepts to individuals at all levels
• Strong leadership and influencing skills
• Strong team player; great relationship-building skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.