Account and Finance Officer
Jobs at:Alan & Grant
Deadline of this Job:
26 October 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 12, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The job holder is responsible for contributing to the successful execution of key strategic financial initiatives. He/ She will produce financial reports, manage investment activities, create and execute strategies plans for the long-term financial goals of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Oversee all financial, project/program, and grants accounting; ensure that expenditures are consistently aligned with grant and program budgets throughout the grant/fund period; collate financial reporting materials for international and domestic governmental agencies, corporate, and foundation grants.
• Oversee all audit and internal control activities.
• Oversee proper filing of tax returns
• Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions.
• Develop appropriate investment strategies and oversee their implementation
• Participate in overseeing the preparation of the annual budget of all entities in the company, including conducting budget reviews to ensure relevance and ease of interpretation of the budgets for management decision making.
• Contribute to the monitoring of business performance against agreed plans, targets and budgets, partnering with the MD, CFO and Executive team of the different entities to identify and take timely and appropriate actions to address performance issues and/or capitalize on opportunities.
• Continually review and assess the effectiveness of the company’s policies, procedures, processes and systems in facilitating the achievement of the business strategy.
• Track the implementation of the Finance functions’ strategy, ensuring alignment with the company’s corporate strategy and business goals.
• Manage the periodic benchmarking of the company’s performance against competitors.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
• Minimum of 3 - 5 years cognate experience. Experience should typically be in credit/marketing, relationship management, treasury sales, private banking and funds management functions in the banking sector.
• In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
• Proficient in the use of MS Office and relevant financial management software.
• Excellent ability to strategize and solve problems.
• Strong leadership and organizational skills
• Excellent communication and people management skills.
• An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://alanandgrant.zohorecruit.com/recruit/PortalForm.na?digest=rbvoMH8jlrfU2TPRxKEvynGAUnkE7bVo.a85bxdBEmQ-&iframe=true&jobid=444948000027027470&widgetid=444948000000072311&embedsource=CareerSite&fillmanually=truee
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.