Jobs at:First Excelsia
Deadline of this Job:
02 August 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, July 29, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client, a fast-growing Finance House is seeking to fill the role of an Accountant.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity, and cash flows of the firm, while ensuring compliance with relevant regulations. The successful candidate will also manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
• Prepares financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends
• Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met, internally and externally
• Preparation and processing of payroll with attention to statutory remittances.
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Develop and analyse financial statements and reports according to IFRS and GAAP
• Audit financial transactions and documents
• Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity periodically
• Management of investments, profit & loss, cash flow and income & expense reports
• Advise management on financial decisions proactively
• Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience as an Accountant or a similar role preferably in the Financial Services Sector.
• First degree in Accounting or a related discipline from a recognized institution
• Verifiable experience managing regulatory bodies including FRIS, SEC, CBN, et al.
• The ideal candidate should be a member of relevant & recognised professional bodies (e.g., ACA, ACCA, et al)
• Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.