Jobs at:Innokas Nigeria Limited
Deadline of this Job:
30 September 2021
Date Posted: Friday, September 03, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Job TypeFull Time
• QualificationBA/BSc/HND , Others
• Experience5 years
• Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
ICAN/HND/Bachelor Degree In Accountancy is required Only(From a Reputable Institution)Knowledge on Sage Peachtree and XPS is an Advantage.
• Receive payment by cash, check, debit cards.
• Issue cash receipts, invoices, refunds, or changes due to customers.
• Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
• Establish or identify prices of goods, services, or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
• Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions.
• Provide full accounting support to Finance Department.
• Balancing the daily account at the end of each day.
• Establish or identify prices of goods so as to double-check the cost of the same as documented on the sales quote for customers.
• Resolve customer complaints.
• Answer customers' questions and provide information on procedures or policies.
• Calculate total payments received during a time period and reconcile this with total sales.
• Sort, count, wrap, and bank all cash received.
• Process product returns and exchanges.
• Ensure that all stock brought to the outlet’s store is properly captured into the system and cash journal.
• Ensure correct product purchase prices are keyed in and change in same affected when advised by the finance department.
• Ensure all stock paid for are properly captured in the system and shipped alike.
• Ensure all stock paid for but unpicked products are captured in backorder.
• Ensure all source documents required by the Finance department are sent in on a daily basis
• Applicant must be a qualified experienced Accountant
• Ability to write and type fast with Excellent Handwriting
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to work with little or no supervision
• Must possess the strong analytical and numerical skill
• Strong administrative and organizational skill
• Excellent interpersonal skill
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office skills like Word, Outlook, and Excel. Experience with Accounting Software Packages is an advantage.
• Numerical Skill (The interested candidates MUST have flair for figures and calculations)
• Reconciliation skill
• Cash handling and balancing skills
• Attention to Details
• Stress tolerance
Salary is very attractive with other benefits based on Organizational structure.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested Candidate should forward their application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using "Application for the position of an ACCOUNTANT" as the subject of the mail.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.