Jobs at:Ola-kleen Holdings Limited
Deadline of this Job:
31 July 2021
Date Posted: Friday, July 09, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
O'la-kleen Nigeria Limited is Nigeria's foremost cleaning service company with a brand name used as a reference point both locally and internationally. The company has continued to exceed the expectations of clients thereby defining service excellence in the cleaning industry. Our services includes: Janitorial Cleaning Services Cleaning of Ai...
Read more about this company
The Accountant Manages and analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization; control the fixed assets register; review debtors/creditors aging; review all items on the balance sheet monthly; prepare the monthly balance sheet file with schedules for all balance sheet items; prepare annual budgets and consolidated view of budgets for management.
• Prepares asset, liability, profit and loss, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides Account Officers by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Any other function as may be assigned by the GM and/ or the CFO
Minimum Educational Qualification
• First bachelor’s degree/HND in Accounting or Business related field.
• Possession of an MBA or equivalent will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 5 years relevant post-graduation experience across various industries.
• Professional qualifications in Accounting (ICAN, ACCA etc.)
• Applicants must should reside around Ota and its environs
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of finance and accounting functions.
• Business acumen
• Financial Management
• Strategic thinking and strong execution skills
• Strong analytical and critical reasoning skills
• Project Planning, Reporting & Control
• Superior analytical and problem solving skills.
• Knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office suite and internet resources.
• Research oriented
• Attention to details
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Discipline, integrity and result oriented
• Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower employees to achieve desired objectives.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Proactive, resourceful and focused on achieving set goals
Job LocationOta, Ogun State
250000 - 300000
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.