Accountant / Secretary
Jobs at:HRLeverage Africa
Deadline of this Job:
05 August 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, July 29, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
HRLeverage Africa is an HR, Outsourcing and Recruitment Service Provider. As a company, we deliver excellent spectrum of HR Business Solutions through a custom-built approach for organizations. We are a premium professional service firm domiciled in Africa and with our partnership with global organizations, we are able to leverage on technology to provide strategic Business solution.
Read more about this company
Accountant / Secretary
Job Field Administration / Secretarial , Finance / Accounting / Audit
• Prepare payment, journal and receipt vouchers using the corporate accounting software – SAP.
• Ensure that transactions are complete and accurate with self-explanatory and understandable descriptions.
• Maintain good filing for all vouchers in a limited access area to ensure easy retrieval.
• Support in ensuring all documents are scanned and properly stored on Cloud
• Maintain a record of vouchers borrowed by staff and ensure that they are returned and filed appropriately.
• Support with the clearing of all open items.
• Support the monthly SAP closure processes.
• Following up with offices and staff as regards the dashboard financial deadline requirements
• Print the monthly SAP reports for signing and appropriate filing.
• Ensure that the SAP balances of the advances account agree with the sub-ledger balances.
• Contribute to the monthly financial report.
• Support program staff in making payments to participants during activities implementation.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
• B.Sc / BA Degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent,
• 3 - 5 years relevant experience in JICA funced projectsand non-governmental organizations in Nigeria is an advantage.
• CPA, ACA, ICAN or recognized equivalent is an advantage.
• Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
• Sound accounting skills.
Experience with large complex organization is required, familiarity with NGOs preferred.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.