Jobs at:Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Deadline of this Job:
09 November 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 03, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The Accountant will be responsible for the provision of accounting services and ensure compliance with the contractual financial requirements of the organization.
• S/He will be responsible for posting transactions into the Quick Books System, supporting the Tax Consultant in resolving tax office issues, processing monthly Pension remittances of the various PFAs, assisting in processing cash advances, retirements, petty cash management and refunds made in favor of AHNI.
• S/He will also prepare monthly financial Report Forms which accompanies executed sub-awardee project documents as well as, support the Senior Accountant in ensuring the accurate keeping of all books of account for the project, including Checking Account, Equipment and Supply Registers and all accounting records.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
• BS / BA Degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 3 - 5 years relevant experience
• Familiarity with donor-funded programs and non-governmental organizations in Nigeria is an advantage
• CPA, ACA, ICAN or recognized equivalent is an advantage
• Demonstrated success in multicultural environments
• Sound accounting skills
• Experience with large complex organization is required, familiarity with NGOs preferred.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.