Jobs at:Ascentech Services Limited
Deadline of this Job:
11 October 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, October 07, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Import Documentation & work closely with the Clearing Agent at the Port
• Coordination with Internal and External Auditors and manage work of all accountants.
• Preparing various statutory reports and submission online the VAT and WHT /Payee returns in the Statutory Portals within the scheduled date.
• Review of the Monthly Trial Balance and prepare the Monthly Schedules.
• Conversant to the Stock Accounting Process.
• Timely and accurate variances analysis of budget against actual and provide a roadmap to achieve KPIs.
• Partner with Financial Controller & Business Head to enhance Management Reporting and Business Drivers Understanding.
• Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secure financial information by completing database backups.
• Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
• Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.