Jobs at:Convergence LP
Deadline of this Job:
07 July 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, June 30, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements and oversee all financial accounting.
• Analyzing data collected in order to determine the state of the firm’s financial health.
• Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly financial reports of the firm.
• Analyzing data to understand where the firm is generating and losing revenue.
• Generating financial reports that display the firm’s profits, equity and cash flow.
• Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting.
• Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries.
• Examining expenses submitted by employees.
• Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable.
• Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organize data.
• Recommend updates, implement all approved business policies and accounting practices; improve the finance department’s overall policy and procedure manual.
• Effectively communicate and present the critical financial matters to the partners.
• Any other duties delegated by the partners.
• Education: Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Accounting or related field.
• Experience: 3-4 years Accounting Experience.
• More Education or Experience may be preferred.
Professional qualification: interested candidates must have completed at least a minimum of the first ICAN Professional Stage and Courses.
• Candidate must have Good Knowledge and Excellent use of Accounting Packages - Sage/Peachtree/QuickBooks and Advance Excel.
• Strong Analytical, Communication and Computer Skills.
• Understanding of Mathematics, Accounting and Financial Processes.
• Ethical Behaviour
• Attention to details.
Skills / Knowledge:
• Good planner with analytical and problem solving flair.
• Strategic thinker with superb ability to micro manage and ensure operational excellence.
• Good attitude of seeing other departments/staff colleagues as internal clients.
• Commitment to providing accurate and timely information to a high standard.
• Ability to demonstrate oral and written communication excellence to staff and non-staff.
• Ability to coach and develop colleagues and delegate accountability to encourage staff responsibility and engagement.
• Excellent understanding of financial and accounting systems.
• Good grasp of accounting software and Microsoft Office, especially Excel at a minimum of intermediate level.
• Ability to adapt to changing situation and structures.
• A good team builder and manager.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.