Jobs at:Eko Maintenance Limited
Deadline of this Job:
04 May 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, April 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
• Reconcile the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
• Generate the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data
• Post of salary payable to KPI
• Monthly bank account reconciliation
• Calculation of Suppliers Withholding Tax and remittance
• Monthly VAT Nil return filling
• Maintain the Company's Account Details
• Management Account Report (Monthly)
• Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closing
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
• Preparation of salary schedule (staff payroll details)
• Staff Payslip management
• Preparation and remit of Paye and Pension to the bank.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
• 2 - 3 years’ work experience as an Accountant skilled in WHT, and VAT
• Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills
• A professional certificate as an ICAN/ACCA member is an added advantage.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.