Jobs at:GBC Consulting Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
08 June 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 25, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The Accountant will be responsible for all aspects of the financial records, including regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, providing appropriate financial advice to management as well as development of internal control policies and procedures for the Firm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure that the financial transactions of the firm are accurately captured, classified, and posted with relevant approvals and coding instructions
• Receivables Management
• Payables Management
• Ensure accurate and timely invoicing for clients
• Perform regular reviews of the ledgers and other books of entries and ensure relevant reconciliations
• Ensure confidentiality and safe keeping of accounting records and documents
• Adhere to financial and accounting control procedures of the Firm
• Carry out monthly Tax Returns (PAYE, VAT, Withholding Tax e.t.c.)
Education and Experience
• Accounting Degree or equivalent / Fresh graduate with atleast 1 year experience.
• N70,000 Monthly.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.