Jobs at:Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC)
Deadline of this Job:
12 November 2021
Date Posted: Monday, November 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Maintain and monitor receivable and payable accounts.
• Ensuring the accuracy of financial records, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
• Preparation and processing of payroll for Staff salary payment
• Payment of PAYE and WHT deductions to LIRS, payment of pension’s regulatory contribution to pension.
• Determination of monthly VAT and remittance to FIRS.
• Issuance of weekly invoices to 64 films exhibitors across the nation.
• Follow up with film exhibitors to ensure that Producers WHT are remitted as they are deducted.
• Bank reconciliation.
• Maintenance of asset registers to determine monthly depreciation.
• Raising of transfer instructions for authorization and bank treatment.
• Preparation of monthly financial report.
• Offering guidance on cost reduction, revenue enhancement and profit maximization to management.
• Preparation of monthly Income and Financial Statement reports.
• Maintain monthly Deferred income and Deferred cost Schedule.
• Keep Record of Journal entries in all transaction.
Qualifications Desired Skills:
• Minimum of HND / B.Sc. with at least 2 years’ experience.
• ICAN is an added advantage.
• Detail-oriented, Performance-oriented, and Result-oriented.
• Good understanding of payables, receivables, VAT, Withholding Tax, Financial reporting and Invoicing.
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting theories, principles, methods, practices, and terminology in a multidisciplinary and multi-functional environment.
• Asset schedule understanding.
• Intermediate Knowledge of Microsoft Packages and Accounting Softwares, preferably Excel, Word, Outlook and SAGE.
• Good knowledge of IFRS 15 (Revenue with contractual obligations)
• Sound knowledge of Accrual Accounting and Double entry.
• Multi-tasking abilities.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.