Jobs at:Philban Consulting
Deadline of this Job:
28 December 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 14, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Supervise general accounting functions, including coordination and preparation of financial statements to include daily weekly and monthly reports
• Manage cash flow and banking relationship
• Manage all tax and other statutory compliance issues
• Stock Management
• Liaise with and provide information to Regulators and Auditors.
• Must have a First Degree from a reputable Higher Institution and must be a Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
• Must have a minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience
• Must possess strong managerial and supervisory skills with a minimum of two (2) years relevant experience to back it up
• Must have good written and verbal communication skills
• Must have good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Should possess Stock Management skills required to manage the practice when Practice Manager is on leave and on Saturdays when they alternate
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and at least a minimum of two (2) accounting software would be an added advantage.
• Should be between 35 - 40 years old preferably male.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.