Jobs at:SIMS Nigeria Limited
Deadline of this Job:
24 November 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, November 04, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Counting of stock (weekly, monthly, quarterly), stock reconciliation and sign off. daily recounting of stock not balancing
• Preparation of daily sales report and reconciling with cashier and storekeeper registers
• Monitoring of cash lodgements and other deposits to bank
• Preparation of monthly bank scheme and bank promo report to head office finance for credit note in favour of the branch
• Confirmation of lto and lti issued and weekly sign off by accountant, storekeeper and manager
• Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation for various banks and flagging of lodgments not credited by any customer or to any supplier.
• Preparation of branch monthly payroll
• Weekly preparation of imprest and imprest analysis report
• Make audit returns - sales invoices, receipts, payment vouchers, tellers, etc.
• Monthly preparation of the following:
o Schedule of goods returned to cwh with grn confirmations received & including lti
o Interbranch supply - confirm that credits have been received by all branches releasing goods
• Maintenance and report on inter branch/head office current accounts to head office finance
• Confirmation of goods received from central warehouse or from hub warehouses
• Weekly stock count reconciliation and report submitted to audit, signed off by accountant and storekeeper
• Monthly preparation of grn and the schedules for local purchases sent to audit
Required Experience / Qualifications
• Minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Finance, Accounting or any other related field (Membership of a recognized professional body i.e. ICAN, ACCA will be an added advantage)
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
• The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, she must be trustworthy and accountable.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.