Deadline of this Job:
28 October 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, October 14, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Talentsquare is on a mission to make human resource the number one priority for every business in Africa and the wider community. We partner with stakeholders to understand how best to develop and place talents, improving how people launch out in their careers, build or learn to develop their skills.
Read more about this company
We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
You should be able to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the business and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long-term success.
• Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
• Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
• Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
• Presenting data to managers, investors, business owners and other entities.
• Maintaining accurate financial records.
• Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
• Computing taxes.
• Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
• Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
• More education or experience may be preferred.
• Qualifications (ICAN, ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
• Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
• Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
• Ethical behavior.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP).
• Technical know-how on financial report writing
• Must be able to be a starter and take ownership
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.