Jobs at:The Place
Deadline of this Job:
14 April 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, April 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Place - We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time
• The Accounts Officer will process all financial transactions, reconcile accounts and prepare data/reports.
• This post involves inward/outward invoicing, including payment progression. Significant relevant experience of general financial duties is essential.
• To ensure proper and timely valuation of monthly stock counts, preparation of variance report and Budget monitoring.
• Processing data through the sales and purchase ledgers from the point of receipt of the invoice to completion of the transaction.
• Reconciliation of Bank Statement with Payment Voucher, purchase and sales ledgers.
• Processing financial transactions through Sage and other accounting applications.
• Determining the Costs of Performances, Functions and Activities in a manner which Facilitates Analysis and Valid Comparisons with Established Criteria among time Periods.
• Monthly stock Valuation, Stock taking, Stock reconciliation, Budget monitoring.
• Preparation of Monthly Financial Statement and Inter-branch Accounts Reconciliation.
Qualifications The ideal candidate should:
• Have a maximum of OND in Accountancy
• Have at least 1 year cognate experience
• Have excel data analytics skills, should be able to work with little or no supervision.
• Be Attentive with a keen eyes for details
• Have the wherewithal to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment.
• Must be computer literate. With commendable use of Standard Office Applications, Microsoft Operating System, and Accounting Applications such as NAV, SAGE:-Peachtree, Quick book, Daceasy etc
• Must be residing in abuja.
Application Closing Date 14th April, 2022.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria and does not agree with the terms and condition need not apply.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.