Jobs at:First Excelsia
Deadline of this Job:
10 November 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, October 28, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
An HR and Management Consulting firm with operations across multiple states in Nigeria is seeking to recruit a smart and meticulous post-NYSC graduate with basic understanding of financial principles who is ready for an immersive experience to fill the role of an Accounting Intern.
Basic Selection Criteria:
• Applicant must be a Batch 20B Corp Member that recently concluded the NYSC program.
• Second Class Upper Division in Accounting from a recognized institution.
• Willingness to advance a career in Accounting/ Finance.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages; Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Candidate must not be older than 28 years.
• Good research skill.
• Comfortable with numbers
• Preferably a male for gender balance
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to First Excelsia on bit.ly https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZfSZOzGxrl8W0L3o6yx1wVk5oyqEpVYxEe7ELwz7qwA/viewform?edit_requested=true to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.