Jobs at:Firm of Chartered Accountants
Deadline of this Job:
13 May 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 03, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
Experience 5 - 8 years
Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
BDS Consult, a firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants, Training Consultants, Auditors, Financial and Management Consultants and Business Development service provider
Main purpose of the job
A Financial Management Consulting firm is in urgent need of an experienced Accountant with proficiency in Tax Audit, Accounting Auditing and Book keeping. Competence in Tax Audit, Book-keeping, Audit, preparation of Management account and financial statement is mandatory. Ability to grow Training business is essential.
• Knowledge in Accounting, Auditing and Tax Management
• Proficiency in Tax Administration, Tax management, Tax Audit and consultancy.
• Competent in the preparation of cash flow statements, Income and Expenditure account, Statement of Affairs, Management account and Financial statement.
• Competency in Audit functions
• Ability to identify bespoke training topics, prepare training proposals and training presentation slide.
• Ability to source for potential clients and organize open programme training.
• Competency in training - soft skill and technical
• Business Development service functions
• Ability to identify and prospect for potential and emerging SME clients.
• Supporting customers in the completion of credit application information requirements e.g. Balance sheets, cash flow Income & Expenditure statement of accounts. financial statements and management accounts.
• Ability to prepare Business plans for micro and SME clients.
• Credit analysis and appraisal skill and competency.
• Client engagement skill.
• Provide strategic financial analysis and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the Company.
Personal competences and skills
• Critical, Analytical and Strategic Thinking skills
• Effective communication skills.
• Ability to plan, execute and monitor work across business functions
• Thorough knowledge of finance and accounting principles, procedures and practice.
• Good interpersonal relationship skills, Team player with a high sense of Emotional intelligence
• Organizational management skills and ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to handle confidential information in a sensitive and tactful manner.
• Ability to plan, manage and follow through on assignments and communicate at all levels of the leadership within and outside the organization.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft – Ms Words, Excel, Powerpoint etc…..
• Creative and Innovative skills.
• Decision making and problem solving skills.
• People management skill.
• Ability to grow the business
• Building ongoing relationships customers in the portfolio, and growing same business profitability to achieve organization’s set goals and objectives.
• The attainment of work results is critically affected by the ability to proactively market and sell the firms services and offer bespoke solutions in a highly competitive environment.
• Ability to grow the firm’s business by pitching for new opportunities, businesses, relationships, contracts and retainership businesses
• Minimum of 5 Years proven work experience in an Accounting/ Auditing firm. Must presently be working or have worked in an Accounting / Auditing firm in the last 3 years. Very essential. (candidate who does not fit into this role need not apply)
• Proficiency in the usage of Microsoft Words, Excel and Powerpoint and Quick books
• Education and Qualifications Requirements
• HND/BSc/BA in Accounting
• Student /Membership of ACCA/ICAN is a plus
• MSc/MBA is a plus
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.