Jobs at:Principal Facilities Management Limited
Deadline of this Job:
15 November 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, October 28, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Reconciliation of bank statements.
• Participation in the preparation of financial statements and budgets.
• Preparation and keeping of accounting books.
• Negotiating costs of goods and services with vendors.
• Relating with external clients such as tax authorities and financial institutions.
• Preparation and maintenance of cashbooks.
• Documentation and tracking of payments.
• Issuance of payment receipts.
• Processing of requests from sites assigned.
• Processing of invoices, accounts payable and receivable.
Educational / Professional Requirements
• Minimum of 2 years proven experience in a similar role.
• Minimum of a B.Sc. in Accounting.
• ICAN certification.
• Excellent time management and ability to multitask.
• Proven proficiency in the use of Microsoft excel.
• Experience with the use of accounting softwares.
• Excellent numeric skills.
• Good problem-solving and decision-making skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Detail orientation.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.