Deadline of this Job:
11 July 2022
Date Posted: Monday, June 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Invoicing of all sales to customers in the region.
• Ensures documentation of all transactions with customers in the region.
• Proper documentation and record-keeping of all expenses incurred in the region, including rates, tax and others.
• Maintain ledgers of all assigned customers in the region.
• Reconcile accounts of assigned customers periodically.
• Conduct periodic physical stock-taking exercises and prepare stock status reports.
• Monitoring of deliveries from a central warehouse with a view to verify quantity and good condition of the products.
• Responsible for the maintenance of stock in the branch warehouse, to ensure an adequate and healthy stock balance that meets client's demand.
• Ensure necessary source documents are raised and approval was given for the receipts and release of products in the branch warehouse.
• Documents and keep stock movement records in the branch warehouse.
• Supervision of in-bound and out-bound logistics in product movements.
• Ensure issued stocks are reconciled with stock balances at the warehouse and in the computer system.
And any other duties that may be assigned by Management from time to time.
• Applicant must possess a minimum National Diploma in Accounting.
• Relevant professional qualifications including ICAN, ACCA etc.
• Must be detailed, smart, honest and able to work well under pressure.
• A good understanding of the methods of stock evaluation and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication, numeric, organisational and interpersonal skills.
Location: Abakaliki, Ebonyi State
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.