Accounts Receivable Officer
Jobs at:Electronic PayPlus Limited
Deadline of this Job:
29 March 2022
Date Posted: Sunday, March 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Summary & Purpose
To present complete, accurate and timely financial records of the business in line with regulated reporting standards for both internal and external users.
• Preparation & submission of card perso invoices to Customers by 3rd Business day of every month.
• Ensure accuracy & completeness of customers’ ledger.
• Ensure all planned & unplanned surplus funds are invested in fixed/call deposit accounts.
• Provide financial information for price decisions whenever required.
• Obtaining withholding tax credit notes from customers at least once every quarter.
• Submission of MPR report to the HOD by 4th business day of every month.
• Provide documentation and following up with providers of debt Capital/Guarantee/Bond.
• Submission of accurate and complete bank balances report to MD/HOD by 10am daily.
• Submission of schedules of revenue for monthly accounts.
• Preparation of schedules for external auditors.
• Carry out reconciliation of customers’ accounts.
• Invoice clients for card production whenever cards are supplied.
• Ensure that all invoices are sent to Clients immediately after approval
• Prepare monthly report of quantity of personalized cards invoiced.
• Departmental Budget Savings of at least 20%.
• Promptness of service delivery and support for other departments.
• Compliance with the ISP policies (clear desk policy, screen lock etc).
• ISP Continuous Assessment test.
• Attendance of departmental quality meeting and technical meetings.
• Closure of audit non-conformity within stipulated time
• Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND in Accounting
• ACA/ACCA/MBA will be an added advantage
• 3 Years + Working Experience
Skill and Competences:
• Attention to details
• Planning & Organizational skills
• Analytic skills
• Proficient in MS Office applications
• Team work skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.