Admin / Accounts Clerk
Jobs at:Bosss Marine Nigeria Limited
Deadline of this Job:
29 June 2022
Date Posted: Monday, June 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• Customer quotations & correspondence.
• Submission of sales invoices and supporting documents to customers.
• Processing and monitoring of supplier orders (Quotations, approved requisitions & purchase order request).
• Petty cash issuing and capturing.
• Issuing stock and stock check as well as reporting on variances.
• General daily office duties
• Possess a First Degree or HND with at least Second-Class Upper Division.
• Must have 2-3 Years in accounting / administration position with traceable references.
• Computer literate in Word, Excel, Outlook, Gmail, knowledge about google drive is a plus. .
• Accounting software programme experience will be a plus.
• Basic accounting knowledge required.
• Good communication Skills.
• Residing around PHC area preferably.
• Fluent in English.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Method of Application
• Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter plus all supporting documentations to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.