Analyst, IT Channels Support Retail / Digital Support
Jobs at:First Bank of Nigeria
Deadline of this Job:
05 November 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 26, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description / Responsibilities
• Conduct proactive monitoring, operation and maintenance of channels applications and infrastructure (AgentBanking, Wallet, DSE, POS, CoralPay etc.) in order to maintain and support operations and ensure compliance to relevant standards
• Provide technical direction in requirement definition, planning, coordination and implementation of channels applications and infrastructure. (AgentBanking, Wallet, DSE, POS, CoralPay etc.)
• Perform configurations, problems, incidents, IT service continuity and supply
• Assist effort to develop and configure channels infrastructure from conceptualization through stabilization
• Test, debug, document and analyze performance of channels applications and infrastructure components
• Provide support to all environments (production, test, QA, development, etc.), channels infrastructure implementation and patch management
• Conduct event, fault and performance management
• Fulfil service requests and perform routine maintenance and support activities within SLA
• Detailed stakeholder engagement in issue resolution and adherence to escalation matrix
• Provide innovative solutions to problems, developments and integrations in the Channels eco-system
• Background to Mid-Level knowledge in modern IT technologies and domains to support and advance the Channels Systems
• Prepare and design reports on Systems availability and performance.
• Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in an IT related discipline.
• Minimum of 2 years Post -NYSC experience
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.