Analyst, IT Finance and Vendor Management
Jobs at:First Bank of Nigeria
Deadline of this Job:
05 November 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 26, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Track requisitions for vendor payments, validate documentation for adequacy and initiate same for approval on iProcurement
• Assist with preparation and tracking of Accruals for recurring IT payments that span over periods
• Assist with reconciling or performing daily call-over various IT operating expense accounts
• Contribute to preparing, coordinating, and communicating monthly financial calendar close
• Assist with monitoring IT budget and liaise with Team Lead to document and track IT spend
• Contribute to reporting IT financial performance, analyzing variance (budgeted costs versus actual costs) and support budget decision making
• Assist with managing the operational relationship with vendors to ensure payments are processed in record time.
• Support to ensure supplier’s responsibilities as it relates to financial obligations during exit period are fulfilled.
• Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a Business / IT related discipline.
• 2 years Post-NYSC experience.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://hdbc.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/job/252?utm_source=MyJobMag
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.