Assistant Manager, Financial Control & Reporting
Deadline of this Job:
10 November 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 27, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Assist in the preparation of corporate financial reports for DCP Nigeria to aid management decision making and ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Spools Trial Balance from SAP on a periodic basis for preparation of financial statement and preparation of other management reports
• Performs month end closing activities before period close
• Prepares monthly and quarterly financial statement reports under IFRS for four Nigeria subsidiaries using information generated from SAP
• Support during quarterly preparation of Consolidated Interim Financial Statements.
• Ensure transactions are promptly and accurately booked in the transactional systems through communication with different process owners.
• Engage with external auditor during statutory and group audit, preparing audit file and providing relevant schedules that ties with the trial balance and other supporting documents.
• Review of Management letter points from the external auditors and liaising with management for actions needed to address issues raised
• Prepares monthly trend analysis of trial balance line items and explanation of the variances using financial information generated from SAP
• Review of trial balance for reasonableness, investigation of unusual entries and correction of wrong entries and omission for reliability and accuracy of financial data
• Prepares monthly forex exposure reports and month end closing activities.
• Provides support during the Tax filing and submission of NEITI Audit
• Collaborates with different internal stakeholders in migrating new subsidiaries to SAP.
• Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Accounting or related discipline.
• Relevant professional accounting qualification such as ACA, ACCA etc.
• 6 to 8 years related work experience.
• Private Health Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Training & Development
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 72
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.