Associate - Deals Advisory
Jobs at:PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
Deadline of this Job:
08 April 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, April 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We're one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate - Deals Advisory
• Deals - Transaction Services (TS), Corporate Finance (CF) & Business Recovery Services (BRS)
• Working on mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, capital raise and business restructuring engagements.
Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum of Second Class Upper in any discipline.
• Chartered Accountants (ACCA or ICAN), CFA (Level II) and/or Master's Degree in a related field.
• 0 - 2 years of professional experience (post NYSC).
Application Closing Date 8th April, 2022.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.