Associate Product Designer
Jobs at:Reliance Health
Deadline of this Job:
30 April 2022
Date Posted: Friday, April 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The role is tasked with identifying and presenting new product improvement opportunities, setting design criteria based on insights, and ensuring standard design guidelines are followed.
• Needed is a proven experience across all design phases, proficiency in related visual design tools, intuitive and detailed eye.
• Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
• Identify new product improvement opportunities.
• Work with product managers to analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
• Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
• Coordinate with other design team members to follow consistent design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
• Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
• Work closely with product managers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
• Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
• Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
• Tertiary Education from a recognised institution
• Minimum of 2 years work experience as a product designer
• Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing
• Proficiency in design and prototyping software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Figma, Webflow, and other visual design tools.
• Excellent attention to detail and an intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious
• Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members
• Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
• Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve
• Creative problem-solving skills
• Recommend new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques
• Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques
• Excellent communication skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.