Audit & Inspection Officers
Deadline of this Job:
17 November 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 03, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The ideal candidate is expected to:
• Carry out full audit cycle including risk management and control over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations including the organization policies.
• Determine internal audit scope and develop Audit manuals.
• Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and documentation process
• Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings procedures.
• Document processes and prepare audit findings memorandum
• Conduct follow up audits to monitor improvement on any reported weak control procedures.
• A Degree in Accounting and / or any other financial related discipline.
• Minimum of 3 years on the job experience.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.