Audit Team Leader
Deadline of this Job:
28 June 2022
Date Posted: Monday, June 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About the Job
• Lead a team of experienced professional Auditors in conducting audit assignments across Nigeria and presentation of audit observations and reports to management.
• Manage the audit process on a day-to-day basis for assigned locations and allocate the workload to team members based on the risk rating and experience of the auditor.
• Conduct financial and operational reviews, prepare observations & reports, & propose recommendations, and agree management actions for all observations.
• Supervise and coach junior auditors during audit assignments and help ensure the smooth operation of the audit process.
Your New Key Responsibilities
• Plan and implement audit assignments and provide an objective view on the control environment.
• Ensure adequate follow up with head office function heads. after audit assignments on identified head office related issues.
• Ensure that all audit workpapers are completed and uploaded on share point. Draft the final report after every plant and process audit.
• Effective management of the departmental budget. optimization of time, project/traveling costs during specific project.
• Plan, coordinate, execute and prepare report for each assignment.
• Increase efficiency and quality of departmental deliverables: quality of audit reports, time allocation, follow up processes. etc.
• Contributes new ideas, and intelligently partake in team discussions and active participation in the audit meeting.
• Timely Reporting of findings from audit projects.
• Deliver high quality audit reports.
• Effective communication of audit findings Set a clear plan of action for the team to follow and consistently ensure the timely completion of allocated work cycles to ensure the attainment of team objectives.
• Ensure adequate arrangements are made for auditors' welfare during audit engagements.
• Review of Audit Seniors and Auditors' quarterly presentations.
• Provide support to the audit team during assignments.
• Training and conduct induction of new employees.
• Review the audit rules and the process with your team to make sure everyone knows how he/she should operate.
Education / Knowledge
• Minimum - HND / University Degree Level education in Finance / Business Administration.
• Should possess a relevant professional qualification (e.g.. ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA etc.).
• 5 - 6 years working experience Industry/business knowledge.
• Ability to read and interpret financial and business data.
• Understand tactical requirements, full knowledge of functional strategy
• Do You Have These Skills?
• Basic Accounting and Business Administration Knowledge will be appreciated.
• Time / resource management.
• Good report writing skills Planning and Process improvement skills.
• Good Communication & inter-personal Skills.
• Computer literate - Good knowledge of MS Office Suite. Working knowledge of SAP will be an advantage.
• Good organization skills and able to prioritise appropriately.
• Good leadership and crisis resolution skills Excellent command of the English Language Understand financial impact of decisions.
• Proven ability to make complex decisions based on analysis and judgment.
• Proven ability to lead initiatives across a large, complex, geographical diverse environment.
• Coaching and mentoring for technical excellence.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.