Back End Engineer - Node Js
Deadline of this Job:
22 April 2022
Date Posted: Friday, April 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duplo is a Lagos-based fintech startup that enables businesses in Africa to digitize their receivables and payables, reduce time-to-cash, lower transaction costs, and generate more revenue from their business customers.
We want to make B2B payments as simple as P2P payment apps. Most business payments in Africa are made offline….yikes. We are on a mission to transform this. We are backed by top investors including Liquid2 Ventures, My Asia VC, Soma Capital, YCombintaor, Oui Capital, and others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Back End Engineer - Node Js
Level: Mid Career
Employment Type: Full-Time
• We seeking to employ a Back End Engineer - Node Js. This is a unique opportunity. You'll have the responsibility and resources to take a significant part in the creation of a paradigm-changing product that will impact millions.
• Work closely with engineering leads to aiding with architecture decisions for the application and supporting infrastructure.
• Help develop and own release versioning control and related documentation
• Design and implement testing and quality validation strategies.
• Building Restful APIs, SDKs, backend features, micro-services and infrastructure.
Technical & Professional Requirements:
• Strong knowledge of NodeJS and relevant frameworks
• Solid understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client
• Experience with typescript
• Strong working knowledge of Relational databases and NoSQL DB (Mongo DB)
• SQL / Database Queries
• Strong understanding of software development and design patterns
• Good working knowledge of ORMs
• Have a reasonable understanding of containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
• Have strong experience creating and automating E2E tests.
• Eye for details is crucial
• Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines
• Experience with deploying code multiple times a day
• Experience with Scrum/Agile methodologies (Jira)
• 3+ Years
Additional Skills & Competencies:
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.