Jobs at:Edo State Government
Deadline of this Job:
13 August 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, August 05, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Registrar shall possess the following qualifications:
• Must be a professional accountant with a relevant accounting professional qualification such as ICAN, ANAN, ACCA, etc.
• Must have a First Degree or equivalent in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics or other Social Sciences
• Possession of a Masters’ Degree would be an added advantage
• Minimum of 10 years cognate experience including 5 years in management role, preferably in an academic institution
• Must be computer literate.
• Applicants shall be professionals in the aforementioned fields and duly certified and/or registered by their regulatory bodies to practice in such specialties and holders of current practicing license(s).
• Candidates must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps Scheme (NYSC).
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Make sure you fill all your details correctly.
• Mutiple applications will not be tolerated and will attract automatic disqualification.
• All fields marked with (*) are mandatory.
• All file upload size must not exceed 150kb!.
Candidates are to upload the following:
• Detailed Curriculum Vitae
• All relevant academic and professional Credentials, including current practicing Licenses. Academic credentials shall include Secondary and Tertiary level qualifications.
• Passport photograph.
Interested and qualified? Go to Edo State Government on mda.edostate.gov.ng to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.