Jobs at:Appzone Limited
Deadline of this Job:
21 July 2021
Date Posted: Friday, July 09, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for an innovative, self-driven and ambitious Business Analyst to join our team.
The Business Analyst (BA) will be the liaison between stakeholders, engineering, and business units to ensure stakeholder strategic goals and business objectives are met, through stakeholder engagement, requirement analysis, technical documentation, and project execution.
As a Business Analyst, your job responsibilities include the following:
• Engagement in the development of new application features as well as modifications to existing features in line with customer requirements.
• Analyze and understand the business processes and SOPs company-wide.
• Facilitate review sessions with internal and external stakeholder units.
• Plan the implementation of new internal systems and provide guidance to relevant teams company-wide.
• Translate business requirements into detailed system requirements and technical design specifications such as Business Requirement Documents (BRDs), Functional and non-functional Requirement Documents.
• Execution of project planning/documentation, requirements analysis/documentation, project tracking, solution testing, solution implementation, and post-implementation maintenance and support.
• Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
• Development and execution of Service Level Agreement (SLA)
• Planning and coordinating QA and UAT testing and ensuring completeness of the test cases.
• Support the development of training and implementation material.
We would love to meet someone with:
• Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Computer, Information Technology, or any other related field.
• At least 3 years related work experience.
• Experience using project management tools such as Microsoft Project, Microsoft Planner, Jira
• Experience working within Scrum or other agile teams.
• Experience of working in a technology-focused company.
• Strong organization skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven experience in process flow design and technical documentation
• Ability to develop strong relationships within your own team, department, and the wider business.
• Ability to solve problems and communicate effectively to key project stakeholders.
• Be flexible and adaptable, able to work on multiple projects at any one time.
• Proactive, organized, and efficient - able to work well under pressure.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Use the link below to apply.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.