Business Development Manager
Jobs at:Mactay Consulting
Deadline of this Job:
31 July 2021
Date Posted: Sunday, July 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 10 years
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
• The business development manager is in charge of developing business solutions.
• The main goal is to generate more revenue for the company.
• He/she will manage client accounts and come up with new sales ideas.
• This includes new sales strategies, sales pitches, and business plans.
• Brainstorming with the business development team to create new project strategies
• Identifying sales and services that would appeal to new clients
• Managing company and client expectations
• Reviewing timeframes and budgets
• Creating sales pitches
• Executing sales objectives
• Managing client accounts
• Finding and following new sales leads
• Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients
• Attending networking events
• Negotiating sales contracts
• Preparing sales contracts; following company rules and guidelines
• Building trust and long-term relationships with clients / customers
• Managing records of sales, revenue, and other important data
• Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
• Cultivating positive interactions and relationships with sales representatives, team leaders and managers, and executives to evaluate sales strategy and results
• Motivating team members to exceed expected goals
• Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
• Researching the market and industry trends.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
• Minimum of 10 years experience in sales, management, customer service, finance, administration, or related field
• Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
• Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets
• Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects
• Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role
• Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.