Business Development Officer
Jobs at:Alan & Grant
Deadline of this Job:
20 December 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Location Abuja , Lagos , Rivers
The Business Development Officer is responsible for the coordination and integration of the Group’s business development functions.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Coordinate all business development initiatives for the group.
• Accountable for business development across the group, on weekly basis.
• Prepare and deliver presentations/seminars to clients and prospects for business development purposes.
• Create sales and marketing strategies to generate new clients.
• Prospect and win new accounts for the Group.
• Give advisory support to all business units in the group.
• Coordinates the networking of the Group and business units with prospects, operators and regulators.
• Prepare weekly reports on business development and marketing activities.
• Consult with clients on the Group’s strategic products and services that are suitable for their needs.
• Track revenue generation in order to facilitate the achievement of the Group’s budget.
• Monitor decisions on business development and measure their impact.
• Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing or any related field.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role in the financial services industry.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Use the links below to apply on company website following your location as stated below.
Port Harcourt, Rivers https://bit.ly/3oBBrfk
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.