Jobs at:Hartleys Supermarket & Stores
Deadline of this Job:
22 April 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, April 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Handles cash, credit or checks transactions with customers
• Scans goods and collect payments
• Ensures pricing is correct
• Issues change and receipts
• Counts money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct
• Bags items carefully
• Maintains clean and tidy checkout areas
• Bag, box or wrap packages
• Pleasantly deals with customers to ensure satisfaction
• Minimum of SSCE / OND or equivalent qualification required.
• 1 - 2 years of experience as a Cashier or Accout Clerk.
• Proven customer service or retail experience is a plus.
• Great attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Top Skills & Proficiency:
• Basic Math’s skills
• Interpersonal Communication/Written and Verbal Communication.
• Time Management
• Product Knowledge
• Customer Service
• Basic (PC) Computer Knowledge
• Attention to Detail
• Positive Attitude
• Candidate should be resident of Victoria Island, Lagos Island, Obalende, Ikoyi or Lekki.
• Proximity to job location is an added advantage.
N52,000 - N58,000 monthly.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.