Cashier/Sales Assistant (Female)
Jobs at:Harmony Group
Deadline of this Job:
20 September 2021
Date Posted: Monday, September 06, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Job TypeFull Time
• QualificationBA/BSc/HND , NCE , OND
• Experience1 - 2 years
• Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
• Record daily Sales transaction
• Record and Disburse Petty Cash for Operation Expenses
• Lodge payments into Company’s Account
• Collect Debts from Customer and issue cash receipt.
• Submit financial data to finance and control when required.
• Follow up on debtors.
• Handling customer complaints and handing them to Management.
• Maintain healthy and safe working area/environment.
• Manage and maintain office equipment and books.
• Notifies and follow up old and new customers on products availability and their prices.
• Assisting costumers in other to satisfy their needs.
• Arranges Delivery of products to customers.
• Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer that come to that point, maintain outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
• At least 1 years’ experience
• Minimum of a degree in a relevant field
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and verbal
• Great interpersonal skills
• Customer service and relationship-building skills
• Teamworking skills
• Strong attention to detail.
• Microsoft Excel
• Finance and Accountings
• Report Writing
• Analytical Skills
• Preferable female between 23- 35 years of age.
• NB: working timing:- Monday to Saturday, 8 a.m. to 6:00pm.
Location: Oduade Lagos State
Use the job title and location as the subject, e.g. (Cashier/Sales Asst Lagos). else your application may not be processed.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.