Chief Financial Officer
Jobs at:DCSL Corporate Services Limited
Deadline of this Job:
30 November 2021
Date Posted: Friday, November 26, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
In fulfilling his or her responsibilities, the successful Candidate will:
• Develop and recommend to the CEO the implementation of key financial processes including budgeting, management, and financial accounting.
• Prepare comprehensive and timely financial and management information including cash flow, cash budget, and statutory accounts.
• Establish and maintain effective systems, procedures, and controls to safeguard the organization's assets and financial resources.
• Design corporate accounting practices to ensure compliance with statutory requirements under professional accounting standards.
• Prepare financial objectives, budgets, and plan and authorization limits for expenditure and write-offs for submission to the CEO/Board for approval and implementation.
• Manage key banking relationships and ensure timely and accurate reconciliation of transactions.
• liaison with Internal and External Auditors and ensure timely resolution of all audit queries and exception reports.
• Design and implement efficient and decentralized Payroll system in the corporate headquarters and zonal offices.
• Develop and implement effective Human Resources Planning strategy, policies and plans on recruitment, selection, performance appraisal, and promotion, disciplinary actions, redeployment, redundancy, retention, training needs assessment, and career development.
• Work in collaboration with Heads of Departments and Line Management to determine key performance requirements and all human resources planning issues in line with business objectives.
• Provide administrative and general support services to all business units in the organization.
• Develop and implement processes and procedures for purchases storing, and distribution of consumables, stationery, utilities, and physical assets.
• Develop and implement a preventive maintenance schedule for office facilities / equipment and arranging for immediate repairs when applicable.
• Comply and/or ensure compliance with Operational NHIS Guidelines as it relates to financial matters.
• A Bachelor’s Degree or M.Sc. in Accounting or related field
• Professional qualification in Accounting such as (CFA, ICAN, ACCA) is mandatory
• Minimum of ten (10) years experience post NYSC with at least five (5) years’ in a senior managerial role in related field
• Excellent communication and analytical skills.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suites and relevant accounting software.
• Attendance to related courses, workshops, seminars, etc. will be an added advantage
• Ability to speak Hausa will be an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates with requisite experience should send their Applications and CV / Resumes to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.