Chief Technology Officer
Jobs at:Concept Group
Deadline of this Job:
16 January 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, December 16, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Overall Strategic Leadership:
• Set the firm’s technical vision, develop and implement strategies to achieve business objectives
• Ensure that the firm’s technology and systems evolve at a pace that continues to exceed client and business expectations
• Lead the strategy for application delivery, technology platforms, partnerships, and external relationships
• Foster an agile and continuous improvement culture within the firm
• Demonstrate fidelity to the organization’s culture in words and deeds.
• Develop technical policies, processes, and procedures to achieve operational needs, and ensure adherence
• Oversee and scale the firm's technology in terms of people, systems, and processes
• Make decisions that impact the current and future operations of the company.
People and Operations Management:
• Manage, mentor, and provide sound technical leadership to a high performing, world-class and collaborative engineering team
• Lead the engineering team in the design, development, deployment, and maintenance of high-quality products/features and business tools.
• Work with cross-functional teams to understand and translate the business needs to sought after products by our clients
• Define the product road map in collaboration with the product management team
• Create and maintain excellent documentation of all specifications, systems, and procedures Automate operational delivery and management processes from build/test/deploy to monitoring, alerting and capacity management
• Ensure all technological practices comply with regulatory standards.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related fields
• At least 10 years working in a technological role
• At least 4 years of managerial experience leading diverse teams of engineers
• Experience building financial products is a plus
• Demonstrated experience in using SQL, MySQL,
• Demonstrated experience with CI/CD deployment process
• Experience in server management, vulnerability assessment, security, etc.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.