Jobs at:Mshel Homes Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
26 July 2022
Date Posted: Monday, June 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Developing detailed designs.
• Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections.
• Preparing and implementing project plans.
• Researching and providing estimates for projects.
• Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
• Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
• Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
• Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
• Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.).
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
• Coren Certified
• A minimum of 3 years of industry knowledge
• Excellent Knowledge of design and visualization software, such as Autodesk, AutoCAD Civil 3D
• Knowledge of map creation software and photo imaging software.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
• Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
• Leadership skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on one project.
• Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.