Deadline of this Job:
29 March 2022
Date Posted: Friday, March 18, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. With headquarters in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 5 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G services, fixed line, high speed broad...
Read more about this company
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 12 - 15 years
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
Purpose of the Job (Brief)
• The prospective role holder will provide management with information relevant to aid decision making and steer the company towards being a profitable entity.
• Drive business partnering and collaboration with stakeholders in evaluating risks and opportunities to drive strategic business and financial objectives.
• Build AOP Financials, based on functional and Operational Inputs.
• Monthly/Quarterly Analysis of Variance.
• Prepare 3 /5 year plan as appropriate.
• Timely and accurate reporting of CWN daily.
• Issue zonal CWN report.
• Performance analysis highlighting function-wise areas of concerns and improvements.
• Prepare Functional review decks.
• Monthly review deck for Board.
• Quarterly Review deck for Audit Committee.
• Review of Finance MAPA and coordination of Zonal MAPA to drive and monitor the delivery of the AOP.
• Controlling Opex / Capex approvals and updating functions on their YTD spent status.
• Obtain appropriate approvals for any cost over runs.
• Budgetary Check and evaluation of all Capex investment.
• Coordination of the flash and forecast process with functional heads to have an understating of the expected performance of the current month and the remaining months of the financial year.
• Bucket Wise revenue analysis (weekly-Gap against budget & Run rate).
• Segment Wise revenue analysis for proactive decision making and customer profiling.
• Pre and post launch promo analysis to Marketing for performance tracking.
• Issue quarterly competitor analysis .
• Monthly Market share reporting and analysis.
Education & Experience
• First & Second Degrees in Accounting, Economics and Finance
• Professional qualification in Accounting - ACA/ACCA/CFA
• 12 - 15 years of relevant experience in Telecoms &/or FMCG.
Skills & Competencies:
• Strong business and financial acumen.
• High level of commitment.
• Achieving Results
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Extremely proactive and able to take initiative in making strategic decisions.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 144
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.